Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Shopping Haven that is Hongkong

Traveling gives me a different kind of high. I'm addicted to it. The start of 2010 has been amazing for me. I did what I love to do the most-- travel.

HONGKONG- It wasn't my first time in Hongkong, so there's no element of surprise anymore but it never failed me. Hongkong is really a shopping haven for shoppers. From high-end stores to flea markets, the streets of Central, Lantau Island and Causeway bay will never disappoint.

My fave store is none other than Hennes and Mauritz, popularly know as H&M.

While in Hongkong, you can go to all outlet shops in Lantau Island. There's quite a huge selection.


Mango

Vivienne Tam Diane Von Furstenberg



@ Central's High-end Stores. There's Coach, LV, Prada, etc.

January is a good time to go to Hongkong. The weather is cold..so cold that people are clad in their winter outfits. Just imagine my delight when the coldness touched my skin. I really feel like I'm in another country. Finally! I am able to use winter clothes stored in my closet.

Come travel with mih :)

No comments:

Post a Comment